Astoria-Pacific offers 3D Printing in Additive Manufacturing. Our award-winning 3D-printing engineer has over a decade of 3D Printing design, rapid prototyping, and production experience. Let us help you bring your product to market faster by accelerating your working prototypes. Then, while your company grows, rely on us for your initial low-level production volumes. From there, being part of an extensive 3D-printing community, we can help guide you to larger production goals.
- Product Design and Consultation with multiple levels of support. Examples: (1) Have us print your ready-to-print design using our state-of-the-art 3D Printers. (2) Optimize your drawing prior to finalization and printing. (3) Bring your 2D idea to a sellable product.
- Fluidic Valve Manifolds: Utilize our expertise for creating complex fluidic channels for a variety of applications.
- UL 94 V-0 Flammability-rated material: Print normally expensive machined electronic housings using safe materials (see example below).
Commonly used resins for customer applications:
- RPU 70 | RPU 130 – RIGID POLYURETHANE
- MPU 100 – MULTIPURPOSE POLYURETHANE
- SIL 30 – SILICONE
- CYANATE ESTER
- IND 405
- EPX 86 FR